Exercises after Bariatric surgery not only Aids in maintenance of weight loss
- Helps maintain muscle strength and endurance
- Helps develop and maintain muscle tone
- Promotes joint stability
- Enhances bone strength and integrity
- Improves ability to perform activities of daily living (ADL)
- Promotes improved skin elasticity
- Boosts immune system
- Elevates mood: Most important
- Enhances self esteem and confidence
- Reduces stress and anxiety
Exercises at Home after Surgery (Week 1-6): Start gradually. You may feel tired or fatigued. It is important to still get up and move around. Walk around the house or use the stairs as tolerated. However It is highly recommended to walk at least 40 minutes a day. You are just beginning to heal after surgery so light activity is recommended and continue with breathing exercises.
After one and half month of operation: Exercise at least 3 times a week for next 12 weeks means 36 sessions. Each session last for 45 minutes which includes:
- 10 to 15 minutes of cardiovascular warming up and stretches.
- 25 minutes strength training.
- 10 minutes of cooling period.
Obesity Surgery and weight loss treatment by team of Best Bariatric Surgeons lead by Dr Ashish Bhanot who is among Top Weight Loss Surgeons offering Bariatric Surgery- weight loss treatment in Delhi, Gastric Bypass in India, Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Plication, Intra Gastric Balloon treatment. Mini Gastric Bypass
To help you make a decision, talk to a qualified Bariatric physician and surgeon. Cost of bariatric surgery in delhi India is not high you can opt for Weight loss surgery at the best bariatric surgery hospitals in Delhi, India provides gastric banding,Sleeve gastrectomy, gastric plication, gastric bypass, mini bypass complete obesity & weight loss surgery in India by Best Bariatric Surgeon.